Our goal is to encourage and empower conservative women to be leaders in their communities, including running for state and local office. We are changing the narrative.
A Conservative Woman:
- Believes in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
- Believes that everyone is entitled to equal rights, justice and opportunity
- Believes in fiscal responsibility at every level of government
- Believes that faith in God is essential and the protection of religious liberty is vital to maintaining the foundation of our nation
- Believes in free markets and free enterprise
- Believes that individual liberty is maintained through Constitutional principles
Tara Callahan Carroll
Hon. Nick Freitas
Hon. Emily Brewer
Hon. Jen Kiggans
Virginia Conservative Women’s Coalition (VCWC) does not endorse candidates. VCWC works to educate and inform candidates, leaders, and activists around the Commonwealth. The Virginia Conservative Women’s Coalition is a 501(c)4.